The Directory of Services (DOS) is periodically updated if you cannot find the test(s) you were looking for, please contact Technical Support at 800-675.
- To avoid delays in turnaround time when requesting multiple tests on frozen samples, please submit separate frozen specimens for each test requested
- Minimum volume does not allow for repeat testing.
- For tests with short sample stability, contact Technical Support at 800-675 for shipping schedule.
- If reflex testing is performed, concomitant CPT codes/charges will apply.
- Testing time is defined as the number of days from when the specimen reaches National Reference Laboratory to when the result is released to the ordering physician. In some cases, additional time may be required for confirmatory or reflex tests. Testing schedules may vary.
|Order Code||Test Name||CPT code||Specimen Type||Volume||Specimen Container||Storage||Specimen Stability||Methodology||TAT||Testing Frequency||Performing Location||PDF Form / Important Remarks|